Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yeah, it's been awhile....must be Cabin Fever


I was hoping that Gov. Christie would do a George W. You know take a fly by of the state and then head back to Disney World. There is comfort sometimes when history repeats itself. LOL

I mean what was he thinking? And then the LT. Gov is in Mexico? I'm sorry it isn't like the blizzard was a surprise. And I wouldn't mention it if the State did a decent job. It took days for the state to plow 35 (and that's an emergency evacuation route for some parts of the shore) and 71/Main St. Even if you could get your car out you couldn't get more than a few blocks until yesterday. Even here in Ocean Grove hardly any streets besides the major ones have been plowed. Luckily I park on Broadway and they plowed that Monday but forget about all the people on the side streets. My partners car just around the corner has no chance of getting it out...yet!

I was downtown in Asbury last night and there were businesses with mountains of snow in front of their shops. It's wrong!
It took the city there 3 days to get Ocean Ave. Plowed!!! What's up wit dat? (my favorite segment on Saturday Night Live)

Guess there is going to be a whole lot of reckoning after this. Lots of finger pointing. Not that I would ever do that...hehehe

My only worry is what happens the next time we get a storm?

Will history repeat itself?

No comments:

Post a Comment