Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MMMM...part 2

Guess I was a bit harsh in my last post. I realized it when I kicked one of our infamous MM never working right doors out of frustration. Yeah frustration at the sophomoric way of being that has morphed here on the boardwalk of the Little Apple. Reminds of the little guy in Berlin playing Go Fish with his mistress while the city burns. Or it could be a song called "Boulevard of Broken Promises" sung off key. A distasteful place I have no interest ever visiting once I have been burnt. Damn, there are so many adages like "fooled once and....fooled twice....blah, blah, blah..."

Have you ever felt like you were being treated like a second class citizen? Yeah? Well, that's how I feel today. The good thing is that the distastefulness doesn't last for me. I follow my friend Michael's advice to "ignore the situation and it will go away." So, unless backed against the wall, silence is golden when dealing with the MM crib for me.

Viva la......!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment