Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wow, it's been a month!

So, me and 60 other people were naked in the Convention Hall arcade this past Saturday night. Now that was an Asbury experience! We all gathered to be a part of the Angelo Musco photo shoot. Only in the Little Apple can an event like this really work. There were men and women of all shapes, ages, colors and sexual orientations. After ten minutes of being in all of nothing you could feel everyone start relaxing because we all felt we were part of a monumental artistic event.

Having been a performer, I have been on stage and screen in the all buff, so, it wasn't a weird experience for me. I think if this was in the Big Apple there would be some competitiveness to "be seen." But here it was a real lets make art atmosphere. I think everyone left feeling they were not only part of a historical artistic moment but an essential part of it.

I believe that being essential is what you get from the people here and it is what makes the Little Apple unique and wonderful.

Now, if only Mr. Mayor Man was there! Naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment