Thursday, March 19, 2009

Slightly Slacky

Hmmm....I'm not sure but I'm sensing a change since Jake exposed me. For one thing, Yeah, I want to write more and another thing is there are some strange and wondrous goings on that even before being outed I would of been careful in exploring here in my blog about the Little Apple. I'm still having that dilemma about how far to go.

But the change I noticed specifically this week is that people are showing up as kooler KPs than the uhhumm... the PPs. The power of the press I guess. Thanks Jake.

One Little Apple thang is the Boss is in town. Yahoo! That always brings a little pep to the Little Apple though the guy confuses me. I met him this fall on the boards and he seems like a really nice down to earth guy. But he seems a bit removed from the community of the Little Apple. Next time I run into him I'll have to ask him what that's all about.

There a lot of people around town I'd luv to have a Jay Leno sit down with.

1 comment: